District 7390 is hosting 12 Inbound students from Australia, Brazil, Czech Republic, Ecuador, France, Germany, Japan, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey and Venezuala.
Inbound students are REQUIRED to attend the following events throughout the 2012-13 Rotary Year:
- September 8 - Orientation
- September 22-23 - Overnight in Gettysburg
- October 20-21- Overnight in Hershey
- November 1 - Foundation Dinner
- November 17-18 - Overnight in York
- January 6 - Holiday Gathering
- February 22-24 - Mt. Asbury Lodge Weekend
- March TBA - Harrisburg Overnight
- April TBA - Lancaster Overnight
- May 17-18 - District Conference
- June 2 - Farewell Picnic
Inbound Students are required to submit a report to the District Office every month. The Monthly Report Form should be completed and returned to email@example.com.
A New York City 3 day weekend trip is scheduled for October 26, 27, and 28, 2012 and a 30-day bus tour of the United States is scheduled for July 2013. All inbound students are invited to participate in one or both of these bus tours. However, you must first receive permission from Inbound YE Inbound Chair Steve Feinour for your selected trip(s) and then submit the appropriate application with payment to the trip coordinator. Click here to find more information on the bus trips.
Other important documents for Inbounds:
- District 7390 Governor - Dennis Zubler, (H)717-533-8510, firstname.lastname@example.org
- District 7390 Governor Elect - Hector Ortiz, 717-608-0444, email@example.com
- District7390 Governor Nominee - John Judson, 717-877-0871, firstname.lastname@example.org
- District 7390 Student Protection Officer - Dr. Susan Kegerise, (W)717-657-5100, email@example.com
- District 7930 Youth Exchange Chair - Linda Spotts, (W)717-920-5250, (H)717-652-7548, firstname.lastname@example.org
- ESSEX Student Protection Officer - Ron Smith, (H) 610-277-7553, (C)215-896-6870, email@example.com
- US Department of State - 1-866-283-9090 or firstname.lastname@example.org